Terms and conditions
• Each booking is nominal and can under no circumstances be given up or sublet. Booking is valid only after the campsite has accepted it, and received the booking deposit, which can be paid by credit card. The booking deposit is 30% of the stay (excluding tourist tax), with a minimum amount of 20€.
• For accommodation, balance is due one month before arrival, as well as the 350 € guarantee deposit. For pitches, balance is due on arrival.
• If you book accommodation less than 30 days before date of arrival, the whole amount of the stay will be due at time of booking, as well as the security deposit for accommodation bookings.
• Minors can not book, and are not allowed to stay on their own on the campsite. The person who books is responsible for the minors in the group. For minors staying without their parents, a written authorisation from parents must be sent before arrival, with their contact details.
• If you have preferences (such as a specific pitch or position), we’ll do our best to meet them. However we can not be held responsible in case these preferences can not be met. Pitch or Mobile home number is given as an indication and does not engage any contractual obligation.
Our prices include the pitch or accommodation rental, and do not include extra charges such as pets, some activities, services such as linen or barbecue rental, or the security deposit for accommodation bookings. The local tourist tax (0.66 € per day and per person 18 years old and older, at the customer’s expense) is not included in our prices.
3. SECURITY DEPOSIT
Security deposit is 350€ per accommodation booking. It is due one month before arrival, by card. It is simply a form you must fill in, that allows the campsite to charge from your card the amounts of lost/damaged items, and cost of cleaning if the accommodation is not perfectly clean on departure. On arrival the campsite can ask you for your card to check that information given on the form is valid. This form will be given back to you on departure after your accommodation has been checked. For departures outside reception opening hours, the security deposit form will be sent back by post after the accommodation has been controlled by the staff.
4. ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES
On arrival you must hand in the confirmation letter that we’ll send by post after balance has been paid for.
• Accommodation bookings in July and August are only made weekly, from Saturday to Saturday. Arrival time is between 3:30pm to 8pm and departure time is between 8am and 10am. Outside July and August, shorter stays (from 1 night) are possible - see prices “Week-ends and short stays. Attention: For matters of security and insurance, the number of people per accommodation can not exceed the capacity of the accommodation. At the end of the stay, the accommodation must be left perfectly clean.
• rrivals for camping pitches are every day between 1pm and 8pm, and departures are before midday. If the pitch has not been vacated at midday on departure day, one extra night will be charged.
5. MODIFYING YOUR BOOKING
• Toute modification de réservation devra faire l’objet d’une demande écrite, et sera soumise à acceptation par le camping. Le camping se réserve le droit de considérer la modification des dates de séjour ou de la durée de séjour comme une annulation.
• Toute modification de réservation entraînant une hausse du montant du séjour se fera sans frais. Toute modification de réservation entraînant une baisse du montant du séjour devra être signalée par courrier au plus tard 30 jours avant l’arrivée. Des frais de modification forfaitaires d’un montant de 40 euros seront facturés. Cependant, toute modification entraînant une diminution de plus de 25% du montant initial du séjour sera considérée comme une annulation.
• Each modification must be requested in writing, and will be subject to acceptance by the campsite, and availability. The campsite reserves the right to consider as a cancellation a change in the dates or in the length of the stay. In that case, cancellation policy applies.
• Any change not mentioned on arrival or misrepresentation will lead to cancellation of the contract by right, and all amounts paid will remain the campsite’s property.
• In case of absolute necessity, the campsite reserves the right to change the type of accommodation for a similar one.
6. LATE ARRIVAL / EARLY DEPARTURE
• The customer must advise the campsite if he arrives late. If the customer has not arrived within 24 hours of the beginning of the period for which the reservation was made (unless you inform us of any delay), we reserve the right to re-let the accommodation or the pitch, with no refund or compensation.
• No refund or compensation will be granted in case of late arrival or early departure, unless cancellation insurance has been subscribed and covers the reason for the late arrival or early departure- in that case refund will be given by the insurance company, not the campsite.
All cancellations must be made by letter, sent in recorded signed for delivery. Date of cancellation is date of the post office stamp. In all cases of cancellation, whatever the reason, there will be no refund of the booking deposit.* If cancellation takes place more than 30 days before arrival date, the customer will be refunded any extra payment made after payment of booking deposit. If cancellation takes place less than 30 days before arrival date, the whole cost of the stay is due by the customer, and there will be no refund whatsoever.* unless cancellation insurance has been subscribed and covers the reason for cancellation - in that case a refund will be made by the insurance company, not the campsite.
8. CAMPSITE RULES
The Campsite rules are posted up at the entrance of the campsite. Anyone entering the campsite must respect these rules. The staff reserves the right to expel without notice from the campsite anyone who breaches these rules, without any refund or compensation. Important: 1st and second category dogs are not allowed on the site. Charcoal and electric barbecues are prohibited, only gas barbecues are allowed.
9. ATTRIBUTION OF JURIDICTION
In case of dispute, the court of les Sables d’Olonne will have exclusive jurisdiction.