The Château des aventuriers (The Adventurer's castle)
The Château des Aventuriers is located in the town of Avrillé, on the road to Les Sables d’Olonne some 10km from Le Clos des Pins.
In the estate of the Château de la Guignardière, discover an adventure world for young and old alike.
The incredible universes of the Château des Aventuriers :
- Dinosaurs and prehistory.
- Oh! Around the world.
- The secrets of the castle.
- The tour of the Château de la Guinardière. (Renaissance castle scheduled as an ancient monument)
Opening times :
- From April 13th to June 14th : 11:00 - 20:00
- From June 15th to August 31th : 10:00 - 20:00
- From 1st to 28th of September : 11:00 - 20:00
- Closure of the ticket office at 18:00 hrs outside July and August.
The entry ticket provides access to all the circuits and events (see the opening schedule)Day package :
|Full Price||13 €||26 €|
|Under 12 y.o||9,50 €||19 €|
|Under 3 y.o||Free of charge|
“Les Secrets du Château” (The Secrets of the Castle) tablet game available free of charge at Google play store (Subject to the compatibility of your equipment). Single tablet hire €5 – Possibility of hiring a single tablet per family.
School group rates on request.
Practical information :
- Bar / Ice cream / Snacks during peak season.
- Guided tour / Self-guided tour.
- Free parking.
- Souvenir shop.
- Picnic / Covered area.
- Dogs are welcome.