At Le Clos des Pins, your holiday begins the minute you arrive !
At the campsite reception, a range of information, services and benefits will be offered to you, including :
• Information about your stay at Le Clos des Pins.
• Information about activities and places to explore in the Vendée region.
• Sending and receipt of letters.
• Sale of stamps and postcards.
• Wi-Fi tickets.
• Bicycle hire.
• Barbecue hire.
• Hiring of sheets and bathroom linen.
• Fridge rental for a tent, caravan or camper van pitch.
• The campsite’s policies and procedures.
Here you’ll also find various brochures and documents on places to explore and activities in the region :
• Sea trips • La Rochelle Aquarium
• Jet ski hire • Talmont St Hilaire Aquarium
• Surf school • Les Sables D’Olonne Zoo
• Sailing schools • Aqua park
• Grand Parc du Puy du Fou (Historical theme park) • Tour of the Vendée-region’s castles
• Parc Indian Forest (Adventure Park) • Le Château des Aventuriers (Amusement park)
• Cycle tracks along the coast • Forest paths and tracks
• Marais Poitevin marshlands • Discos
And plenty more besides… For your comfort, our reception team will be there to assist you 7 days/ week from 0800 to 2000 hours during peak season.