In addition to the natural environment and the wide range of activities, which surround Le Clos des Pins, the Vendée and its coastline remain the perfect setting for holidays beside the sea.
Take in the delights of the beaches and towns, the marinas and the islands that make up the Vendée region. On Les Conches beach or on Ile de Ré, at Port Bourgenay or on the embankment in Les Sables d’Olonne, you’ll find all the essential elements for your holiday.
From the Grand Parc du Puy du Fou (historical theme park) to the Talmont St-Hilaire castle, via a plethora of tourist sites in the Vendée, you’ll be able to discover a region steeped in history, as well as a protected countryside and some exceptional landscapes.
Some useful information about the campsite’s location :
- Le Clos des Pins is a campsite beside the sea situated some 200m from Les Conches beach and 400m from Bud (surf spot in southern Vendée).
- It boasts direct access to a series of coastal cycle tracks.
- The town centres from La Tranche-sur-mer and Longeville-sur-mer are both equidistant from Le Clos des Pins (around 5km).
- The centre of the town of Angle lies some 8km from Le Clos des Pins.
- St-Vincent-sur-Jard : 8 km from the campsite.
- Jard-sur-Mer : 10 km from the campsite.
- La-Faute-sur-mer : 10 km from the campsite.
- Talmond-St-Hilaire : 14 km from the campsite.
- Port Bourgenay :15 km from the campsite.
- Moutier Les Maufais : 12 km from the campsite.
- L’Aiguillion : 15 km from the campsite.
- Les Sables d’Olonne : 30 km from the campsite.
- The Puy du Fou Park : approximately 1h from the Clos des Pins by car.
- La Rochell Aquarium : also 1h from the Clos des Pins by car.